Honorable Jeffrey A. McMeans, Judge
The Court does not accept filings.
All instruments must be filed through the County Clerk’s Office, with the exception of condemnations and forcible detainers, all civil matters must be mediated prior to a trial request being made. All trial requests must be in writing to the Court by email email@example.com or by fax 281-341-4456 and must state the date the case was mediated. It is the responsibility of the party filing a motion to request a hearing date either by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax 281-341-4456. Judge McMeans requires an oral hearing on all motions for default judgments and motion for summary judgments.
- Civil motions are heard on designated Tuesdays and Wednesdays at 1:30 PM
- Applications for Occupational or Restricted Licenses are heard on designated Fridays at 9:00 AM before Judge H. Everett Kennedy, Associate Judge, County Courts at Law. Please contact Lisa Wallingford by email email@example.com to set a hearing.
- Motions for Early Termination of Probation (criminal) and Petitions for Non-Disclosure are heard on designated Fridays at 11:00 AM
- Motions for Early Termination of Probation (juvenile) and Motions to Seal Records will be set by Judge.
- Criminal Pre-Trial Motions can be heard by Judge H. Everett Kennedy (if there is no objection by defense). Please contact Lisa Wallingford by email firstname.lastname@example.org to set a hearing.
- Criminal resets must be in person on your assigned Court Date. The Court does not re-schedule Court Dates by telephone or fax.
Any person desiring to address the Juvenile Board must submit their request in writing to the County Judge Robert Hebert, Chairman, Fort Bend County Juvenile Board, 301 Jackson, Room 101, Richmond, Texas 77469. Please include a daytime telephone number and complete mailing address.
For any person desiring to address the County Courts-at-Law Board, please submit written requests to the Honorable Susan G. Lowery, Chairman, Fort Bend County, 301 Jackson, Room 101, Richmond, Texas 77469.
Please include a daytime telephone number and complete mailing address.