Requesting a King the Preparedness Dog visit
E-mail King.PrepDog@fortbendcountytx.gov with:
- School name.
- Date(s) and time(s) to consider.
- Advanced notice is appreciated.
- Approximate number of children.
- King brings handouts (activity book, trading cards, tattoos, and sticker) and we want to make sure every child that we interact with gets stuff to go home with.
- Any school studies/activities that also engage preparedness (recent drills, class studying weather, visits from the fire or police departments, etc.).
King's Reading Books at the Library
One of the things that I really like to do is learn about stuff. A really fun way to learn about new and neat things is to read a book. Our county or school library has a lot of cool books that we can borrow and read: books with stories, books about real people, and books to teach us things. Here are some books that may be available at your local library about emergencies and being prepared. If you find another good book that you would like me to share, send me a note and we will put it on the list.