Skip to page body Home About Us Government Departments Doing Business Services I Want To...
How Do I Pay For My Ticket?
Please contact the court to obtain your case number and the total amount due.

(979) 793-3403 or
(832) 471-2550

We accept Cash, Money Order or a Cashier’s Check (payable to J.P. 1-1). We do not accept Personal/Company checks. You may elect to pay by Credit or Debit Card via the Internet or Telephone. We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. There is a $5.95 convenience fee for all Credit/Debit Card transactions. Partial payments and payments made after the due date may be rejected.

Mail Payment to:
Justice of the Peace, Precinct 1, Place 1
3114 Rosenberg St.
Needville, TX 77461
Pay in Person:
Cash , Money Order or Cashier’s Check
Credit/Debit Online:
  • Step 1 -Select to make a payment under “Local Payments”
  • Step 2 –Enter Jurisdiction Code: 6333
  • Payment Entity: Fort Bend County JP, 1-1
  • Payment Type: Fort Bend County Sheriff's Office
  • Step 3 - Enter your case number (Will be the last seven digits of your case number with no dash)
  • Step 4 -Enter payment amount (Do not include Convenience Fee)
  • Step 5 -Complete Details
  • Step 6 -Contact the Court with the confirmation number
Credit/Debit Customer Service:
1 (800) 487-4567
  • Step 1 –Select Language
  • Step 2 –Select Option #2
  • Step 3 –Representative will process your transaction over the phone
  • Step 4 -Contact the Court with the confirmation number
Last updated: 10/7/2013 2:49:02 PM