How Do I Pay For My Ticket?
We accept Cash, Money Order or a Cashier’s Check (payable to Justice Court Pct 4). We do not accept Personal/Company checks. You may elect to pay by Credit or Debit Card via the Internet or Telephone. We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. There is a $5.95 convenience fee for all Credit/Debit Card transactions. If your payment is late, contact the Court. Partial payments and payments made after the due date may be rejected.
You must first contact the court, in order to obtain your 11-digit case ID and the total amount due. Call (281)491-6016 and press ‘0’ to speak to a court clerk. Please present the Payment Form with payment.
Download / Print
|Mail Payment to:
Justice Court Precinct 4
12919 Dairy Ashford, #100
Sugar Land, TX 77478
Pay in Person:
Cash (exact change appreciated), Money Order or Cashier’s Check.
- Step 1 -Select to make a payment under “Local”
- Step 2 –Enter Jurisdiction Code: 6336
- Payment Entity: Fort Bend County JP, Pct. 4
- Payment Type: Agency, which issued Citation
- Step 3 -Enter payment amounts (Do not include Convenience Fee)
- Step 4 -Complete Details
|Credit/Debit Customer Service:
1 (800) 487-4567
- Step 1 –Select Language
- Step 2 –Select Option #4
- Step 3 –Representative will process your transaction over the phone