From-Home Visitation is available with inmates at the Fort Bend County Sheriff's Office. Interested visitors will need to visit http://mticonnex.us/ and select "Customer Logon" to begin the enrollment process. Visitors must create an account and purchase a visit at least two hours in advance.
From-Home Visits will not count against the two free on-site visits inmates receive each week, but can be purchased in addition to on-site visits. From-Home Visitors must have a Microsoft Windows-based webcamera and a Broadband internet connection. Additional software requirements can be found at http://mticonnex.us/.
On-Site and From-Home Visitation hours for all inmates will be from 8:00 AM through 6:30 PM daily.
The last visit will start at 6:30 PM and conclude at 7:00 PM.
Inmates are unavailable during meal times: 10:30 AM - 11:30 AM and 3:30 PM 4:30 PM.
Video Visitation is offered seven (7) days a week
- Any child sixteen (16) or under shall be accompanied by an adult.
- Juvenile visitors sixteen (16) and older will provide a valid state drivers license or ID bearing a photo.
- All adult visitors will provide a state license or ID bearing a photo.
- Each inmate not on restriction will be allowed two (2) visits per calendar week starting on Mondays.
- Visits will be thirty (30) minutes in length.
- Use of cell phones and cameras are prohibited during a visit.
- Sexual acts and nudity of any kind are prohibited during a visit.
- Use of language which constitutes a security concern for the Jail Facility is prohibited during a visit.
- Illegal drugs and drug-related signs, symbols, photos, videos, etc. are prohibited during a visit.
- Gang-related signs, symbols, photos, videos, etc. are prohibited during a visit.
To gain access into the Fort Bend County Video Visitation room you will not be permitted to carry or wear the following:
- Food, drinks or gum
- Gun(s), knives or any other type of weapon(s)
- Inappropriate clothing such as tank tops, tube tops, strapless attire, “short” skirts or “short” shorts
NO EXCEPTIONS WILL BE MADE. Failure to follow the rules and regulations, or attempts to bring a prohibited item into the facility, may result in loss of visitation. Please be courteous and conscious of other visitors to minimize any problems. Privileges may be suspended or terminated for inappropriate behavior or misuse of the visitation system. Visits, except validated professional visits, will be monitored by Correctional Officers and recorded. All recordings are subject to investigation and prosecution.