Welcome to the Fort Bend County Sheriff’s Office Citizens Online Police Reporting Site. The purpose of this site is to allow the citizens living in the *unincorporated areas of Fort Bend County to conveniently file police reports from anywhere with internet access. After completing the report form you have the ability to print the report for your records. (*not included as a part of a city limit)
This site should not be used to report any emergency, crime in progress, or any type of injury.
For emergencies, call 911, for any other incident that requires response of a deputy; call 281-341-4665.
Please confirm the following to find out if online citizen police report filing is right for you:
- This is not an Emergency?
- This incident occurred in the unincorporated areas of Fort Bend County?
- There are No Known suspects?
If you answered yes to all of the above questions, you are ready to file your report online. If you answered no to any of the questions please look at our Online Citizen Police Report Frequently Asked Questions section. Please make sure to turn off your pop-up blocking software before filing the report.
Choose the type of report you wish to submit from the left navigation menu.
Upon completion of this report process you will:
- See the words: "Your online police report has been submitted" showing that your police report is complete.
- Be given a police report case number.
- Be able to print a copy of the police report to keep for your records.
- All cases filed using the Citizens Online Police Reporting System will be reviewed.
- Upon review, if further investigation of your case is needed, you may be contacted.
- Filing a false police report is a crime.