Skip to page body Home About Us Government Departments Doing Business Services I Want To...

Expand All / Contract All

What do I do if online incident reporting is not right for me?
If your incident is an emergency, call 911. If non-emergency, call 281-341-4665.
What if this happened within a city limit, can I file a report using this online police citizen reporting system?
No, if a crime took place in a city limit please call the police department for that city.
What if this happened on a state highway?
If this took place on a state highway please call the Highway Patrol Office nearest you.
What is a known suspect?
A known suspect is when you or someone else knows the person or where to find the person who committed the crime or the license plate number of the vehicle the suspect(s) were in.