Court of Criminal Appeals Mandate for Criminal E-Filing Supreme Court Orders and Rules, County Courts at Law Judges, and the Texas Supreme Court have adopted the following rules regarding the electronic filing of court documents within Fort Bend County. If you have any questions, please contact us. The signature page of the judges is on file with the County Clerk for viewing.
- E-Filing All Sections [PDF]
Supreme Court Orders and Rules
- Supreme Court Mandate for Civil E-Filing [PDF]
- Statewide E-Filing Rules for Civil Cases [PDF]
- Court of Criminal Appeals Mandate for Criminal E-Filing [PDF]
- Statewide E-Filing Rules for Criminal Cases [PDF]
- Judicial Technology Standards 6.5 Adopted 10.11.2019 [PDF]
Please go to http://www.efiletexas.gov/ for more information or to register as a new user of the eFile system.