Download / Print
- Standing Discovery Order [PDF]
- Translation Services Request Form [PDF]
- Interpreting Services Request Form [PDF]
- 2020 W9 Form [PDF]
- Attorney Payment Form - Misdemeanor Instructions [PDF]
- Attorney Payment Form - Misdemeanor [PDF]
- County Clerk E-Filing Instructions [PDF]
- Court Appointed Attorneys
ATTENTION – REQUIREMENTS FOR COURT INTERPRETERS
COURT’S POLICY ON THE USE OF INTERPRETERS – All interpreters and translators serving in County Court at Law No. 3 must be a Master Licensed Certified Court Interpreter. Attorneys must make a written request for an interpreter or for translation services. It is the responsibility of the attorney representing the defendant to complete the form and return it to Linda Avila, Court Coordinator, either in person or by email at least ten (10) days prior to a defendant taking a plea or thirty (30) days prior to a trial setting. A copy of the Translation Services Request and the Interpreting Services Request are located on our webpage under the ”Forms” tab. A printed copy is also available in the courtroom. See Texas Government Code, Section 57.002, Texas Code of Criminal Procedure, Article 38.30, and HB 4445.
All interpreters serving in County Court at Law No. 3 must be a Master Licensed Certified Court Interpreter, unless otherwise specified by statute.