Acreage: 190 Acres
Amenities: Eight Party Pavilions (see rental information below) fitness trail, three play areas, softball field, BBQ grills, water fountains, covered tables and benches, lake, fishing pier, soccer field, volleyball, basketball court, splash pad, gazebo, observation deck, dog park for large and small dogs. Fitness station in progress. Historic Dew House Museum located in Park.
Note: The Fort Bend County Parks administrative building is located in the park.
Party Pavilion Rentals
There are eight Pavilions in Kitty Hollow Park: AA, A, B, C, D, DD, E, and F.
Pavilions AA-DD are free for the public, but Pavilions E & F require a reservation fee.
Pavilions AA through DD each have eight picnic tables, one fire pit, and one water spigot. They do not have access to electricity.
Monday - Friday, pavilions AA-DD may be used for free on a first-come-first-serve basis. Saturdays and Sundays require a free reservation, and you may reserve them over the phone. For Reservations, call the Parks office.
Parks Office phone: 832-471-2575
Pavilions E & F each have 16 tables, a fire pit, and electricity. Pavilions E and F must be reserved and paid for in person at our Kitty Hollow Park office. ID is required.
|Reservation Fees for Pavilions E & F|
- All Reservations are $25 per Hour
- Non-refundable $25 Admin Fee is required
- Set-up, decoration, & clean up time-NEEDS to be included in HRS paid
- Payment methods accepted: money order, or credit card with matching credentials
- ALL RESERVATIONS ARE: First come, first serve
- One reservation per day, NO EXCEPTIONS
- Reservations ONLY accepted IN PERSON, NO LATER than 2 weeks in advance of requested date
- Cancelled reservations: MUST be in Writing & Only accepted NO LATER than 2 weeks in advance of requested date
- Refunds may take 4-6 weeks
- Added HRS: ONLY ACCEPTED NO LATER than 2 weeks in advance of requested date, and request needs to be in writing
- Cleaning Requirement: ( Mopping, sweeping, take out trash ect.)
- NO ALCOHOL, NO SMOKING
- All moonwalk vendors MUST be insured. Fort Bend County must be added as a “CERTIFICATE HOLDER” to the certificate of liability. Certificate must be emailed no later than 2 weeks in advance of requested event date. Email: email@example.com
- No motorized vehicles, or animals on park property
- Recreation Aide will wait no longer than 30 minutes for you to arrive