CONTACT THE TAX OFFICE VIA PHONE OR EMAIL: Please feel free to call us at 281-341-3710 or email us at FBCTaxInfo@fortbendcountytx.gov with any auto or property tax questions.
NOW COLLECTING FOR FIRST COLONY LID 2, FORT BEND MUD 46, AND FORT BEND LID 15: Please call the Tax Office at 281-341-3710 for any outstanding balances due.
- You can pay delinquent taxes or make a payment plan payment online. Click on the Pay property taxes online by credit card or e-check link to get started.
- You can also mail your property tax payment and it will be processed as of the postmark date.
- If you wish to make an escrow payment, please mail it to us. You are not able to make escrow payments online at this time.
- Tax certificate and written statement requests and the associated fees will be accepted through the mail. No online payments are accepted for these requests.
- Beer and liquor renewals can be sent to us through the mail. Once processed, the renewal receipt will be returned via mail.