IMPORTANT NOTICE: This website may be intermittently unavailable due to scheduled maintenance between the hours of 7:00 PM and 7:30 PM on Thursday, May 24, 2018.
This initiative is based on the premise that
The systems and processes we work with are complex and at times competing but our goals are simple
- early and appropriate interventions can heal the trauma experienced by young children and support healthy parent-child bonding when possible;
- stability in placement supports a child‘s wellbeing;
- early assessment and interventions matter; and
- families experience a constellation of vulnerabilities that require integrated services.
- keep infants and toddlers safe
- heal trauma
- build and support appropriate care giving relationships; and
- divert children from further involvement in the child welfare or criminal justice systems.