This initiative is based on the premise that
- early and appropriate interventions can heal the trauma experienced by young children and support healthy parent-child bonding when possible;
- stability in placement supports a child‘s wellbeing;
- early assessment and interventions matter; and
- families experience a constellation of vulnerabilities that require integrated services.
- keep infants and toddlers safe
- heal trauma
- build and support appropriate care giving relationships; and
- divert children from further involvement in the child welfare or criminal justice systems.
|Slide Show Presentations|
|Fort Bend Infant Toddler Court Team 2005 - 2011 [PPSX]
||Innovative Tools to Achieve Permanency Visitation [PPSX]