Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Commissioner Precinct 4

Expand/Contract Questions and Answers

  • What can be done about fireworks in my community during the holidays?

  • How do we report a concern regarding landfills, air pollution, damage to roads caused by heavy trucks or machinery, poor drainage, unwanted plants or companies, or other similar problems?

  • What do we do if our subdivision needs additional traffic signals, stop signs, etc?

  • How can we stretch our total tax dollars?

  • How are county dollars "leveraged" for mobility projects?