How Do I Pay For My Ticket?
We accept Cash, Money Order or a Cashier’s Check (payable to Justice Court Precinct 1 - Place 2). We do not accept Personal/Company checks. You may elect to pay by Credit or Debit Card via the Internet or Telephone. We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover Cards. There is a convenience fee of $6.25 for Credit Card transactions and a convenience fee of $3.40 for Debit Card transactions. If your payment is late, contact the Court. Partial payments and payments made after the due date may be rejected.
You must first contact the court, in order to obtain your 11-digit case ID and the total amount due. Call 281-341-3742 and press ‘0’ to speak to a court clerk.
Please present the Payment Form [PDF] with payment.
Mail Payment to:
Justice Court Precinct 1 - Place 2
1517 Eugene Heimann Circle, Suite 100
Richmond, TX 77469
Pay in Person:
- Cash (exact change appreciated), Money Order or Cashier’s Check.
- Step 1 - Select to make a payment under “Local”
- Step 2 - Enter Jurisdiction Code: 6332
Payment Entity: Fort Bend County JP, Pct. 1-2
Payment Type: Agency, which issued Citation
- Step 3 - Enter payment amounts (Do not include Convenience Fee)
- Step 4 - Complete Details
- Step 1 - Select Language
- Step 2 - Select Option #2
- Step 3 - Representative will process your transaction over the phone