Visitation Temporarily Closed
On March 13, 2020, the Texas Commission on Jail Standards has suspended visitation in county jails. This suspension is in effect until terminated by the Office of the Governor or until the March 13, 2020 disaster declaration is lifted or expires. We apologize for any inconvenience. Securus Technologies will continue to offer their At-Home Visits. For more information on remote visits, please visit www.videovisitanywhere.com. If you have further questions regarding visitation, you can contact 281-341-4744, between the hours of 8a to 6:30pm. Thank you.
Save 50% on Remote Friends & Family Visits (At-Home)
Thanks, Sgt. Pailes
"From-Home" Remote Visitation is available with inmates at the Fort Bend County Sheriff's Office from 8:00 AM through 9:00 PM daily. Interested visitors will need to visit www.videovisitanywhere.com and select "Sign Up" to begin the enrollment process. Visitors must create an account to be able to schedule and purchase a visit at least 24 hours in advance. From-Home Visits will not count against the two free on-site visits inmates receive each week, but can be purchased in addition to on-site visits. From-Home Visitors must have a Microsoft Windows-based computer with web camera, Apple iOS-based mobile devices, an Android-based mobile device, or an Apple Mac OS-based computer with web camera, and a Broadband internet connection). Additional software requirements can be found at www.videovisitanywhere.com.
On-Site Visitation Hours is available by scheduled appointment only and must be scheduled 24 hours in advance. To schedule both On-Site and From-Home visits, visitors must create an account by registering at www.videovisitanywhere.com. On-Site Visitation hours for all scheduled visits will be from 8:00 AM through 6:30 PM daily. The last visit will start at 6:30 PM and conclude at 7:00 PM. Inmates are unavailable during meal times: 11:00 AM - 11:30 AM and 4:00 PM 4:30 PM. Telephone: 281-341-4744
Video Visitation is offered seven (7) days a week.
- Any child sixteen (16) or under shall be accompanied by an adult.
- Juvenile visitors sixteen (16) and older will provide a valid state drivers license or ID bearing a photo
- All adult visitors will provide a state license or ID bearing a photo.
- Each inmate not on restriction will be allowed two (2) visits per calendar week starting on Mondays.
- Visits will be thirty (25) minutes in length.
- Use of cell phones and cameras are prohibited during a visit.
- Sexual acts and nudity of any kind are prohibited during a visit.
- Use of language which constitutes a security concern for the Jail Facility is prohibited during a visit.
- Illegal drugs and drug-related signs, symbols, photos, videos, etc. are prohibited during a visit.
- Gang-related signs, symbols, photos, videos, etc. are prohibited during a visit.
- Remote visits being conducted while operating a motor vehicle will be cancelled without warning and refunds will not be offered.
To gain access into the Fort Bend County Video Visitation room you will not be permitted to carry or wear the following:
- Food, drinks or gum
- Gun(s), knives or any other type of weapon(s)
- Inappropriate clothing such as tank tops, tube tops, strapless attire, “short” skirts or “short” shorts
NO EXCEPTIONS WILL BE MADE. Failure to follow the rules and regulations, or attempts to bring a prohibited item into the facility, may result in loss of visitation. Please be courteous and conscious of other visitors to minimize any problems. Privileges may be suspended or terminated for inappropriate behavior or misuse of the visitation system. Visits, except validated professional visits, will be monitored by Correctional Officers and recorded. All recordings are subject to investigation and prosecution.