Supporting forms of identification can be presented if a voter does not possess and cannot reasonably obtain one of the forms of acceptable photo identification.
- Valid voter registration certificate
- Certified birth certificate (must be an original)
- Copy of or original current utility bill
- Copy of or original bank statement
- Copy of or original government check
- Copy of or original paycheck
- Copy of or original government document with your name and an address (original required if it contains a photograph)
After presenting a supporting form of identification, the voter must execute a Reasonable Impediment Declaration.
Download / Print