Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option


Expand/Contract Questions and Answers

  • Who can perform residential inspections in Fort Bend County?

  • Do I have to live in Fort Bend County, to perform residential inspections?

  • Do I need to pay any fees to conduct residential inspections?

  • Do I need to register with Fort Bend County to do residential inspections?

  • How many inspections do I need to perform on a house?

  • Do I need to file the inspection results with Fort Bend County?

  • Who can register for a username and password?

  • Who can give notice to Fort Bend County that an inspection occurred?

  • Where do I get the permit number for the construction I just inspected?

  • I just inspected a residential construction; do I or the builder log in to notify Fort Bend County?

  • I just inspected a structure that was permitted in August 2009; do I need to provide notice to Fort Bend County?

  • What is the Fort Bend County Inspection Worksheet Form used for?

  • Can I provide notice of an inspection by any other means than the website?

  • Do I need to apply for a development permit?

  • Questions about Flood Plain Information can be acquired through the following agencies.

  • What are current state road conditions?

  • Where can I find information on (FM) Farm to Market Roads or State Highways?

  • Questions regarding Landfill Regulations, (MUD) Municipal Utility District Regulations, can be found at the following website.

  • Questions regarding Regional Census Info., 911, Solid Waste, or Transportation can be found at the following website.

  • Questions regarding Road Work, Driveway Culverts, Roadside Ditches, etc., can be found at the following site.