CLINICS ARE CLOSED ON SATURDAYS DURING JUNE, JULY AND AUGUST.
Katy Clinic will be closed on Monday 8/27/18
Immunizations services are offered on a daily basis to residents of Fort Bend County. Clinical Health Services works with the Texas Department of Health (TDH) / Vaccines For Children (VFC) Program to meet immunization requirements. During 2003, we vaccinated 9,262 children administering 15,793 vaccines. Fort Bend County adheres to the most current recommended vaccination schedule provided by the Centers for Disease Control ACIP. For times and locations of our immunization clinics, please refer to our Contact Us page.
Adult Immunization Information
The pages below you will be accessing is on another website, and Fort Bend County cannot take responsibility for its accessibility or contents.
- Vaccine-Preventable Adult Diseases
- Adult Vaccine Recommendation Sheet [PDF]
- Vaccine Fact Sheets
- National Immunization Program
- Guidelines for Vaccinating Pregnant Women
- Immunization Action Coalition
- Recommended Childhood Immunization Schedule
Vaccines are listed under routinely recommended ages. The color green indicates a range of recommended ages for an immunization. Any dose not given at the recommended age should be given as a "catch-up" immunization at any subsequent visit when indicated and feasible. The color aqua indicates vaccines to be given if previously recommended doses were missed or given earlier than the recommended minimum age. Below is the immunization schedule for each of our 3 locations.
Vaccine Information Statements
- Diphtheria/Tetanus/Pertussis (DTP & DTaP) [PDF]
- Haemophilus Influenza Type b (Hib) [PDF]
- Hepatitis A [PDF]
- Hepatitis B [PDF]
- Influenza [PDF]
- Intranasal Flu [PDF]
- Measles/Mumps/Rubella (MMR) [PDF]
- Meningococcal [PDF]
- Polio [PDF]
- Pneumonia [PDF]
- Prevnar [PDF]
- Tetanus-Diphtheria or Tetanus-Diphtheria-Pertussis [PDF]
- Varicella (Chicken Pox) [PDF]
For more information regarding immunizations, please visit www.immunizetexas.com, or call the National Immunization Hotline: 1-800-232-2522 (English) or 1-800-232-0233 (Español)