Basic Qualifications, please contact our department for required documents.
- Emergency Food Assistance - Food vouchers are provided to those who are in need.
- Medical Assistance - Assist residents with purchasing prescription medications for emergency and non-emergency situations.
- Utility Assistance - Assist residents who are facing hardship with utility bills.
- Rent / Mortgage Assistance - Assist residents with rent/mortgage.
- Emergency Shelter Assistance - Assistance with a short-term temporary motel stay.
- Transitional Supportive Housing - Assist with rent, security deposits, and application fees.
- Unmet Emergency Needs - Assist elderly, homeless, or Veterans with funds for emergency needs. Please contact the department for further explanation.
- Case Management - Comprehensive case management is provided to individuals who are elderly, homeless, or female veterans.
- Benefits Assistance - Assist with completing applications for SNAP, Medicaid, CHIP, & TANF benefits.
- Food Assistance - Assisting those with needs in purchasing food items for them and their family.
- Pauper & Indigent Burial Services - Assist with cremations or burials to families without adequate resources.
- Back to School Bash - Is an annual event held at the beginning of the school year to assist children who are at 180% or below the poverty level with obtaining a new pair of shoes, school supplies and a backpack.
Services Provided to Veterans funded in collaboration by: Fort Bend County and The Texas Veterans Commission.