How Do I Pay For My Ticket?
Please contact the court to obtain your case number and the total amount due.
(979) 793-3403 or
We accept Cash, Money Order or a Cashier’s Check (payable to J.P. 1-1). We do not accept Personal/Company checks. You may elect to pay by Credit or Debit Card via the Internet or Telephone. We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. There is a $3.40 convenience fee for all Debit Card transactions, and a $6.25 convenience fee for all Credit Card transactions. Partial payments and payments made after the due date may be rejected.
|Mail Payment to:
Justice of the Peace, Precinct 1, Place 1
3114 Rosenberg St.
Needville, TX 77461
|Pay in Person:
Cash , Money Order or Cashier’s Check
- Step 1 - Select to make a payment under “Local Payments”
- Step 2 - Enter Jurisdiction Code: 6333
- Payment Entity: Fort Bend County JP, 1-1
- Payment Type: Court Payment
- Step 3 - Enter payment amount (Do not include Convenience Fee)
- Step 4 - Enter your case number with no dash
- Step 5 - Complete Details
- Step 6 - Contact the Court with the confirmation number
|Credit/Debit Customer Service:
1 (800) 487-4567
- Step 1 –Select Language
- Step 2 –Select Option #2
- Step 3 –Representative will process your transaction over the phone
- Step 4 -Contact the Court with the confirmation number