- Fill out the application; do not leave any blanks.
- Make copies of all documentation required and attach them to your application.
Note: The receptionist is not responsible for making copies.
- Mail or drop off your application with the required documentation attached, at the Rosenberg Annex or Missouri City Annex.
What happens next?
- Your application and documentation will be pre-screened by a caseworker.
- If there is any additional documentation needed to make a complete application, you will be notified by mail and asked to submit the additional information.
- Once your application is complete, we will complete the pre-screen process and notify you by phone or mail to set up an appointment. (We reserve the right to request additional information at any time during the application or interview process.)
- Should your case be denied, you will be mailed a denial letter.
Last updated: 1/3/2014 10:46:57 AM