- 2 sets of plans.
- Plans must be stamped and originally signed on all copies by a fire protection engineer or a Texas licensed RME-G. If signed by an RME-G, the RME-G shall be listed under the company’s SCR with the Texas State Fire Marshal’s Office.
- 1 product submittal book showing hydraulic calculations for all systems, as well as the parts list.
- Fire Sprinkler Install Guideline [PDF]
- AG Sprinkler - Permit Application [PDF]
- Fire Sprinkler System Process for Permit to Finished Inspection [PDF]