The mission of the County Courts at Law is to administer justice for misdemeanor criminal cases, civil actions, juvenile matters, probate cases, guardianships and civil mental health cases.
- County Court at Law 1: Honorable Christopher G. Morales
- County Court at Law 2: Honorable Tyra McCollum
- County Court at Law 3: Honorable Juli Mathew
- County Court at Law 4: Honorable Toni Wallace
- County Court at Law 5: Honorable Teana Watson
- County Court at Law 6: Honorable Dean Hrbacek
- Court Calendar
- Local Rules of Court
- Probate Forms/Information
- Record Search
- Contact Us
Language Access | Important Notices
Notice of Language Assistance Services
FORT BEND COUNTY COURTS AT LAW AND DISTRICT COURTS ARE COMMITTED TO PROVIDING MEANINGFUL ACCESS TO COURT SERVICES FOR LIMITED ENGLISH PROFICIENT (LEP) PERSONS. LANGUAGE ASSISTANCE SERVICES ARE AVAILABLE AT NO COST TO ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH A COURT PROCEEDING WHO HAS DIFFICULTY COMMUNICATING IN THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE OR WHO NEEDS A DOCUMENT TRANSLATED INTO ENGLISH.
IF YOU NEED ASSISTANCE IN A LANGUAGE OTHER THAN ENGLISH, YOU MAY REQUEST LANGUAGE ASSISTANCE SERVICES FREE OF CHARGE. TO REQUEST INTERPERETATION OR TRANSLATION SERVICED FOR THE FORT BEND COUNTY COURTS, PLEASE VISIT THE LANGUAGE ACCESS WEBPAGE.