The Feral Hog Management Workshop will be held on Saturday, November 9, from 8 a.m. until 4:30 p.m. at the Fort Bend County Fairgrounds in Building D located at 4310 Highway 36 South in Rosenberg.
- Basic biology of feral swine & feral hog implications to the watershed
- Population dynamics of feral hogs
- Laws & regulations for hunting feral hogs
- Water quality in southeast Texas
- Agricultural regulations regarding feral hogs
- Feral hog control
- Feral hog safety & disease concerns
- Movement of feral hogs.
- Mark Tyson, Wildlife Extension Associate with Texas A&M AgriLife Extension
- Dr. Jim Cathey, Associate Dept. Head Extension Program Leader for Wildlife & Fisheries Sciences of Texas A&M AgriLife Extension
- Michael Weiss, Game Warden IV with Texas Parks & Wildlife
- Brian Koch, Regional Watershed Coordinator of Texas State Soil & Water Conservation Board
- Greg Baker, Pesticide Inspector with Texas Department of Agriculture
- T. J. Dudenhoeffer, Wildlife Damage Management Biologist of Texas A&M AgriLife Extension
- Billy McCallum, Animal Health Inspector VI with Texas Animal Health Commission
Please register by November 6. Early registration is $15 per person. On site is $20 per person. NO REFUNDS.