Free viewers are required for some of the attached documents.
They can be downloaded by clicking on the icons below.
- For a primary election, the pay is determined by the Secretary of State for the state of Texas.
- For all other elections, Judges and alternate Judges will receive $11.00 per hour and clerks will receive $10.00 per hour.
- Your pay will be based on the amount of time spent in the class.
- Type of election
- Review of instructions to complete forms correctly
- Incidents that occurred during early voting and past elections
- Changes in procedures to this election
- Election Law(s)
You should get your check in 4 to 6 weeks after the election. It could be longer due to missing poll worker information. Judges are responsible for having the following information for all poll workers:
- Social Security Number
- Signature of poll workers on the Statement of Compensation Form
- Completed W-4 form (if they have never worked for Fort Bend County)
- Completed HR Form
- Equipment Kit
- Supply Kit
- Orange Bag (signs)
- Blue bag (cell phone, charger, and passwords)
Keys are distributed at the Election Law classes held at the Rosenberg Annex. You may sign in 1/2 hour before the scheduled start of your class.
All supplies are now delivered to each polling place in a steel security cabinet. The election judge will pick up the bag containing a cell phone and keys to the cabinet at the Election Law class. If he/she is unavailable to pick up the keys, the election judge must inform the Elections Department by email or phone 48 hours prior to equipment pickup. The email address to send your response is firstname.lastname@example.org. Or the phone number to call is 281-341-8670.