For the latest updates on Covid-19 Vaccinations and Boosters, visit www.fbchealth.org or call (281) 633-7795
The DSHS has issued a health alert about the improper use of ivermectin. Ivermectin cannot treat viral infections like COVID-19 and can hurt you.More information
If you have concerns about exposure to ivermectin, please call the Texas Poison Center Network at 1-800-222-1222.
CDC 3rd Dose Guidelines (En Espanol)
Currently, all of our FBC Health & Human Services COVID-19 vaccination clinics are accepting walk-in visits for moderately-to-severely immunocompromised people seeking to receive their 3rd dose of Pfizer and Moderna COVID-19 vaccines. Moderately to severely immunocompromised people includes those who have:
- Been receiving active cancer treatment for tumors or cancers of the blood.
- Received an organ transplant and are taking medicine to suppress the immune system.
- Received a stem cell transplant within the last 2 years or are taking medicine to suppress the immune system.
- Moderate or severe primary immunodeficiency (such as DiGeorge syndrome, Wiskott-Aldrich syndrome).
- Advanced or untreated HIV infection.
- Active treatment with high-dose corticosteroids or other drugs that may suppress your immune response.
People should talk to their healthcare provider about their medical condition, and whether getting an additional dose is appropriate for them.
Minor Consent Form - Click here to get the Minor Consent Form (En Español) if you would like to complete it prior to bringing your child to be vaccinated. All children 12-17 years of age must provide a completed COVID Informed Consent – Minor Form signed by their parent or legal guardian at the vaccination site before they can be vaccinated. The COVID Informed Consent – Minor Form is also available at each vaccination site to ensure that the child’s parent or legal guardian is able to complete prior to the child being vaccinated.
Please click here to read the Emergency Use Authorization COVID-19 Vaccine Fact Sheets before getting your vaccine.
HHS: Vaccination Hotline (for questions only) 832-471-1373