Online Police Reporting Frequently Asked Questions

Expand/Contract Questions and Answers
If your incident is an emergency, call 911. If non-emergency, call 281-341-4665.
No, if a crime took place in a city limit please call the police department for that city.
If this took place on a state highway please call the Highway Patrol Office nearest you.
A known suspect is when you or someone else knows the person or where to find the person who committed the crime or the license plate number of the vehicle the suspect(s) were in.

Dial 9-1-1 for emergencies only
Non-emergencies 281-341-4665
To report information on a current investigation call 281-341-4686.To report an anonymous tip call 281-341-TIPS (8477).