How Do I Pay For My Ticket?

We accept Cashier’s Check or Money Order (payable to JP3). We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. Sorry, no Cash, Personal or Company checks.

When paying by Credit or Debit Card via the Internet or Telephone, you must first contact the court for your case ID and total due. There is a convenience fee for all Debit Card and Credit Card transactions.

Partial payments and payments made after the due date may be rejected.

Mail Money Order Payment to:

Justice Court Precinct 3
12919 Dairy Ashford, Suite 100
Sugar Land, Texas 77478

Pay in Person

Cashier's Check or Money Order Only.

Credit/Debit Online:

  1. Select to make a payment under “Local”
  2. Enter Jurisdiction Code: 6336
    Payment Entity: Fort Bend County JP, Pct. 3
    Payment Type: Court Payments
  3. Enter payment amounts (Do not include Convenience Fee)
  4. Complete Details
Credit/Debit Customer Service:

1 (800) 487-4567

  1. Select Language
  2. Select Option #4
  3. Representative will process your transaction over the phone