We are proud to work with the citizens of Precinct 1 in providing supplemental patrol through our contract deputy program. Currently, we have deputies who patrol the following areas:
- CAD (County Assistance District) #1
- CAD (County Assistance District) #9
- Cinco Ranch HOA
- Cinco Ranch II HOA
- Canyon Gate
- Fort Bend MUD 34 & 35 (Hickory Creek, Seven Meadows, Avalon, and Cinco Ranch)
- Fort Bend MUD 58 (Westridge, Cardiff Ranch, Silver Ranch, Hawks Landing, WestLake)
- Fort Bend MUD 124 (Falcon Ranch)
- Fort Bend MUD 133 (Lakes of Bella Terra)
- Fort Bend MUD 185 (King Lakes, Marshall Oaks)
- Fort Bend Toll Road Authority (primarily Westpark Toll Road)
- Grand Lakes MUD 1
- Grand Lakes MUD 2
- Grand Lakes MUD 4
- Harris / Fort Bend MUD 1 (Falcon Point, Parkway Oaks, and Wyndhaven Estates)
- Seven Meadows HOA
- City of Weston Lakes
The deputies provide supplemental law enforcement in those areas through a contract between the Constable’s Office and the Homeowner’s or Property Owner’s Association of a subdivision, Municipal Utility Districts, or the Fort Bend Toll Road Authority.
Our Office has seen remarkable success with the program, as is the result of our highly-trained deputies and outstanding community relations. We maintain a proactive stance on crime, focusing on prevention, community involvement and education, rather than a reactive response. The contracting governing board is provided a comprehensive report of all activity performed by all deputies in their patrol contract and are constantly updated on any crime problems we encounter.
If your subdivision’s HOA / POA is interested in a patrol contract with our agency, please contact us.