Michael A. Baranowski is the Fort Bend County Sheriff’s Office Inventory Control & Facilities Coordinator, responsible for the cataloging, tracking and accounting for over 3500 items in addition to coordinating facility service work orders and environmental services as required.
His responsibilities include:
- Verifying and labeling new assets processed through the Fort Bend County’s Purchasing Department.
- Working closely with the Fort Bend County Auditor’s Office and Sheriff’s Office Administration to ensure compliance in accountability for all purchased assets and assists with routine audits as required by the Fort Bend County Auditor’s Office.
- Working closely with the Fort Bend County Purchasing Department to re-allocate assets no longer in use by the Sheriff’s Department via the County Auction.
- Ensuring the proper documentation, disposal, and destruction of county assets deemed no longer fit for service.
- Working with various division heads of Sheriffs’ Office divisions to maintain an accurate inventory database, coordinate the cataloging, tracking, and transfers of assets among various Fort Bend County Sheriff’s Office divisions.
- Assists with the Facility Maintenance and Inspection of the Sheriff’s Office Administration Buildings, working alongside Fort Bend County Facilities and the Richmond Fire Marshal to ensure we work in a safe and hazard free environment.
Michael is also charged with Facility Maintenance and Inspection of Administration Buildings, and will work alongside Fort Bend County Facilities, and the Richmond Fire Marshal to ensure we work in a safe and hazard free environment.
Michael A. Baranowski II
Inventory Control and Facilities Coordinator
Support Services Division