Precinct 3 Constable Property Sales are held the first Tuesday of each month and will be advertised below for your convenience. The terms of these sales are cash at the time the property is struck off to the highest bidder. A deed will then be prepared for filing with the County Clerks office. Sales will generally commence at 10:00 AM.
Fort Bend County Precinct 3 Constable Sale Guidelines
1. All Sales are FINAL
2. Cash, cashier's checks, or money orders must be made out to Constable Nabil Shike or the Fort Bend County Precinct 3 Constable's Office.
3. Highest bidders must pay the exact amount. We will not make change or accept any more than the final bid amount.
4. Highest bidders must pay with a separate money order / cashier's check for each property purchased.
5. Money is due in our office by 2PM. Our office is located at: 12919 Dairy Ashford Rd. #300 Sugar Land, TX 77478
6. If you do not know what the property is do NOT bid on it!
7. If you win a bid and do not pay, you may be prosecuted.
8. Do not bid an amount unless you have the money to pay for it.
9. We must have a valid Tax Certificate in our office before you will receive your Deed. We do not need it before you pay or bid.
10. An individual may not bid on or purchase property in the name of any other individual. (Tax Code Chapter 34 Sub-chapter A Section 34.0445(b)
Property Sale Notices
The following list contains the posted properties that will be auctioned.
** SALES ARE SUBJECT TO CANCELATION WITHOUT NOTICE **