1. File a notice of appeal within 5 days of Judgment.
  2. Pay the appeal bond or file a Statement of Inability to Afford along with the notice of appeal.
  3. Appeal bond form of payments that are accepted are cashier's checks or money orders payable to the "County Clerk."
  4. If you file an appeal with the Statement of Inability to Afford, one month’s rent is due into the registry of the court within 5 days of filing the appeal. This date includes weekends and is straight calendar days.

    *The rent must be deposited in the form of a cashier’s check or money order made payable to the “County Clerk.”