The Justice of the Peace, Precinct 2, Place 1 will accept cash (in person only), money orders, and credit card in the form of Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover for Criminal cases only.
Tickets may be paid online at the website: www.officialpayments.com
BEFORE YOU BEGIN YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- Your Case ID number from the court
- Email address
- Driver’s license number
- Credit card readily available
There is no limit on transactions.
- Select “Local Government”
- Enter Information
- State: Click the Down arrow and Select TEXAS,
- Payment Entity: click the Down Arrow, and select Fort Bend County Justice of the Peace Precinct 2, Place 1
- Payment Type: Select "Court Payment"
- Accept terms. There is a convenience fee of $6.25 for credit cards and $3.40 for debit cards. Note: Exclude dashes when entering credit card and case numbers.
- Complete Details- Card Information
- Select Card Type: (Ex: Master Card, Visa, American Express, or Discover)
- Enter your credit card number; exclude dashes
- Enter the expiration date
- Click on Continue
- Confirm Details- Payment Information
- The screen shows you the payment information you are about to make. You may select to also make another payment to the same payment entity( Court you have been directed to) if you have another ticket to pay. If you are finished select EXIT. Click Continue. Submit the payment.
- Digital Receipt
- Select print, you may need a copy for your records.
- You have completed making your payment!
For phone payments call 1-800-272-9829, use Jurisdiction code 6334. You must have your case number.