Fort Bend County Constable Pct. 2 property Sales are held the first Tuesday of each month at 301 Jackson Street, Richmond Texas 77469 and will be advertised below for your convenience. These Sales are posted at Missouri City Annex, Sienna Annex and the Fort Bend County Justice center in accordance to state law. The terms of these sales are cash at the time the property is struck off to the highest bidder. A deed will then be prepared for filing with the County Clerks office. Sales will generally commence at 10:00 AM.
Property Sale Notices
** SALES ARE SUBJECT TO CANCELATION WITHOUT NOTICE **
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL
- Bidders are responsible for all property research.
- No Deputy or employee with Pct. 2 will disclose existing liens or property history connected with any case listed below.
- TERMS: Cash or certified check at sale made payable to Constable Daryl L. Smith Sr.
- You must pay with a separate money order / cashier’s check for each property purchased.
- You must pay the exact amount, we cannot make change or take a few cents over.
- Do not bid an amount unless you have the funds to pay for it.
- We must have a valid Tax Certificate in our office before you receive your deed
- An individual may not bid on or purchase property in the name of any other individual. (Tax Code Chapter 34 Sub Chapter A Sec. 34.0445 (b)
- Do not bid an amount unless you have the funds to pay for the property.
- If you are a first time bidder, please make sure you have done your due diligence on the property you are bidding on.
The following list contains the posted properties that will be auctioned.
Fort Bend County Constable Pct. 2
These Writ Sales are subject to change or being canceled at anytime.