FORT BEND COUNTY PCT. 2 CONSTABLE
To apply for a Full Time Deputy or Reserve Deputy position, complete the job application on the Jobs page and select Precinct 2 openings for deputy positions.
Steps in the process to become a full-time deputy or reserve deputy are listed below:
- Complete the on-line application on the Jobs page.
- Once application received, you will be contacted for an initial interview.
- Applicant will turn in all necessary documents to department recruiter.
- After the interview, a comprehensive background investigation packet given to the applicants to complete.
- Applicants will turn in a complete background packet and wait to be contacted by background investigator.
- If applicant passes the background check, the file is submitted to the Constable for approval.
- Applicants will have an interview with the Constable.
- If approved, the applicant would have to submit to a drug test, physical, and mental fitness exam.
- Once tests are completed and passed, the applicants will be notified and the Constable will make a decision on a conditional job offer.
- The applicant is then commissioned by the agency as a deputy.
Our reserve deputies perform a wide variety of duties, including, but not limited to, bailiff for JP court, work in the Civil Division, assist with Patrol and traffic complaints and at public relation functions and more.
FBC Constable PCT 2 personal history statement
FBC Constable PCT 2 informational release
Fort Bend County Constable Precinct 2 - Importance of Honesty Statement
Fort Bend County Benefits plan