Case ManagementAgency assists those who are in need of help in household budgeting. Agency assists clients in paying their bills and maintaining records of all expenditures.

Assistance is open to residents of Fort Bend county. Clients must sign a mutual agreement contract that will specify the terms and type of budget assistance agreed upon.

Referrals accepted from other agencies.

Applications are taken by appointment at the Rosenberg office location.

The following is a list of the required documents needed:

  • Identification on all household members
  • Proof of Income
  • Proof of Expenses – I.D. Card or Driver License and Social Security Cards. – Award letter(s) or current pay stubs – Statements and receipts for all bills paid with income.