Medical AssistanceThe following is a list of required documents you will need to have when you come for emergency medication assistance. The required documentation for the application for non-emergency medication assistance is also listed below. Assistance is provided to residents of Fort Bend County who meet program guidelines. Appointments required at both locations.

Proof Of Identity

  • Bring Social Security Card, Driver License or I.D. for the Head of Household and Spouse.
  • Metal Social Security Cards are NOT acceptable.

Proof Of Income

  • Bring proof of the current income amount for the past month (30 days), for everyone in the household.
  • Bring last months pay stub if paid once a month, last two pay stubs if paid twice a month and the last four pay stubs if paid weekly.

Proof Of Unemployment

  • If anyone in the household is eighteen (18) years old or older and is not in school and not employed, proof of unemployment is needed.
  • Must show proof by being registered with Gulf Coast Careers/Texas Workforce Commission or have a disability. Proof of disability is needed from doctor.

Proof Of Emergency

  • Need letter of referral from a Medical Facility or another Social Service Agency.
  • Original Prescription is needed.
  • Bring in proof (receipts) of all items paid out by you in the last thirty days.