Infant Toddler Initiative
Infant Toddler Court (ITC): Healing the Youngest Victims is a service enhancement to the existing Infant Toddler Court and to the Cluster Court. It focuses on implementing a continuum of relationship-based services to facilitate reunification, attachment, emotional and behavioral regulation, parenting capacity, permanency, and overall healing of young victims of abuse and neglect. The Infant Toddler Court (ITC): Healing the Youngest Victims enhances relationship-based and family-centered services for infants, toddlers, and children. Our goal is to work collaboratively with the Court, CASA, DFPS, and attorneys to improve the well-being of children and support family reunification. VOCA (Victims of Crime Act) provides support to the ITC: Healing to Youngest Victims.
The Infant Toddler Court Initiative provides:
- Education about the importance of early relationships and early development of children
- Parent-child relationship assessments
- TBRI interventions
- Enhanced visitation practices
- Enhanced case management services
- Mental health supports and services
The 328th District Court in Fort Bend County was one of the five Courts nationwide that began the initiatives for infants and toddlers over 13 years ago.
We work collaboratively to:
- Keep infants and toddlers safe
- Heal trauma
- Preserve and support families where possible
- Divert children from further involvement in the child welfare or criminal justice system
Scan QR Code or Fill Out Referral Form: https://forms.gle/1LkrGo63kpmertDL8
For questions or assistance, please call: 281-238-3079
Questions and Inquiries: BHSdept@fbcx.gov
Free viewers are required for some of the attached documents.
They can be downloaded by clicking on the icons below.