Plats submittals for Map Clearance Tax Certificates / Tax Research Release forms are now emailed to GISENGINEER@FORTBENDCOUNTYTX.GOV. Attach a DWG and PDF of the proposed final plat in your email submission.
In this section you will find information regarding platting procedures and plat recording documents. The Regulations of Subdivisions, which govern land subdivision and platting within Fort Bend County, are located under the "regulations" tab.
If you have any questions about these requirements or forms, please contact us.
- Platting Process [PDF]
- Review Fees *EFFECTIVE OCT 1, 2022* [PDF]
- Fort Bend County Plat Notes [PDF]
- Commissioners Court Submittal Deadline Calendar FY 2023 [PDF]
- Subdivision Plat Application [PDF]
- Road Bond Calculation Form [XLSX]
- Bond Form for Platting [DOC]
- Letter of Credit Form for Platting [DOC]
- Fee Calculation Form *EFFECTIVE OCT 1, 2022* [XLSX]
- Traffic Impact Analysis Guidelines [PDF]
- Lienholder Subordination [DOC]
- Owners Ratification [DOC]
GPS Monuments - Maps/GIS
Our Public Interactive Map is populated with county information including county monuments. Click on the link to open the map and select county monuments from the layer list. In the search bar at the top of the map, select the gray arrow and narrow your search to county monuments. Enter the monument number or search by surveyor. Select from the dropdown list the monument you wish to view. Click on the marker for the popup window containing information and a linked datasheet.
Go the the National Geodetic Survey website for NOAA survey marks and datasheets.
Visit Harris County to view their data.