Honorable Walter Armatys, Judge
The best interest of the child or children is of paramount concern in this Court
The mission of the 328th Judicial District Court of Fort Bend County is to interpret and apply the law consistently, impartially and independently, to protect the rights and liberties guaranteed by the Constitutions of Texas and the United States, and to earn the respect and confidence of an informed public by treating individuals with integrity, honesty, equality and respect.
NOTE: THE 328TH DISTRICT COURT HAS RESUMED THE SCHEDULING OF IN-PERSON HEARINGS FOR ALL HEARINGS AND TRIALS, EXCEPT AS SET FORTH IN THE “328TH DISTRICT COURT RULES OF PRACTICE” BELOW.
IMPORTANT: COMPLETION OF A “PARENTING EDUCATION COURSE” IS REQUIRED FOR ALL CASES INVOLVING CHILDREN. FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE REFER TO OUR “PARENTING CLASS AND MEDIATION POLICY” BELOW.
1422 Eugene Heimann Circle
Richmond, Texas 77469
Download / Print
- 328TH DISTRICT COURT RULES OF PRACTICE [PDF]
- 328TH DISTRICT COURT PARENTING CLASS AND MEDIATION [PDF]
- SELF REPRESENTED LITIGANT PACKET (PRO-SE CHECKLIST) [PDF]
- Jury Trial Preparation Order [PDF]
- Appointee's Fees and Payment [PDF]
- Appointee Claim Form [PDF]
- Trial Setting Request [PDF]
- Retain Motion and Order [DOC]
- Ageement Marriage Relationship Other [PDF]
- Agreed Order [PDF]
- Agreed Parenting Plan [PDF]
- Agreed Temporary Mutual Injuctions [PDF]
- Agreed Temporary Mutual Injuctions.SAPCR [PDF]
NOTICE OF LANGUAGE | Important Notices
ASSISTANCE SERVICESFORT BEND COUNTY COURTS AT LAW AND DISTRICT COURTS ARE COMMITTED TO PROVIDING MEANINGFUL ACCESS TO COURT SERVICES FOR LIMITED ENGLISH PROFICIENT (LEP) PERSONS. LANGUAGE ASSISTANCE SERVICES ARE AVAILABLE AT NO COST TO ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH A COURT PROCEEDING WHO HAS DIFFICULTY COMMUNICATING IN THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE OR WHO NEEDS A DOCUMENT TRANSLATED INTO ENGLISH.
IF YOU NEED ASSISTANCE IN A LANGUAGE OTHER THAN ENGLISH, YOU MAY REQUEST LANGUAGE ASSISTANCE SERVICES FREE OF CHARGE. TO REQUEST INTERPERETATION OR TRANSLATION SERVICED FOR THE FORT BEND COUNTY COURTS, PLEASE VISIT THE LANGUAGE ACCESS WEBPAGE.