DISCLAIMER: The following links have been compiled as a courtesy for those wishing to use them. We do not make any guarantees about the completeness, reliability, or accuracy of this information.
Informational links about starting a new business in the State of Texas:
For more information on starting a new business in Texas, please visit Texas Wide Open For Business where you will find a link to download the Small Business Handbook.
- Texas Wide Open for Business for Veterans
- IRS Small Business and Self-Employed Tax Center
- Apply for a Federal Tax ID
- Texas Workforce Commission
- Occupational Health and Safety Administration
- Small Business Administration
- Office of Business Opportunity Solutions Center Houston
- Fort Bend County Health Department (for food preparation)