Upcoming Passport Fairs
Beverley McGrew Walker, Fort Bend County District Clerk, is accepting Passport Applications BY APPOINTMENT ONLY as a community service and in an effort to make it easier and more convenient to apply for a U.S. Passport.
Please check this site and follow us on social media for future passport fairs and updates.
To Schedule Your Appointment Click: HERE! (If appointments are completely booked. Please check back periodically as cancellations may occur and appointment times open up.)
- U.S. Passport Applications: CLICK HERE! [DS-11 Form]
- U.S. Passport Application Checklist "PASSPORT FAIRS ONLY": CLICK HERE!
- U.S. Passport Brochure & Passport Fees "PASSPORT FAIRS ONLY": CLICK HERE!
Passport Photos Available On-Site ($15.00)
Acceptable Forms of Payment:
- All application fees must be paid by Check or Money Order
- All acceptance fees may be paid by Money Order, Credit Card, or Debit Card
*Checks and Cash will not be accepted for the passport acceptance fee*
*All applicants must appear in person (including minors). Minors under the age of 16 must appear with both parents. If one parent is not available, a DS-3053 form or a notarized authorization letter from the absent parent and a copy of his/her identification (front and back) is required.
If you have any questions please contact our office at (281) 341-4509.