The Pinnacle Senior & Aquatic Fitness Centers
The Pinnacle opened its doors to Fort Bend County seniors ages 50 and above as a symbol of progress, growth and concern to city and county leadership for the areas aging population.
It is the County’s first Leadership in Energy & Environmental Design (LEED) building. The Pinnacle engages seniors through a comprehensive array of programs, services and resources to encourage its community of seniors to lead healthy, active and fulfilling lives.
The Pinnacle is affectionately known as, “The Place to Be,” for fitness, well, and fun!
The PINNACLE Senior & Aquatic Fitness Center includes:
- Wi-Fi Internet Café/Mini Library
- State-of-the-Art Complete Body Workout Fitness Center
- Aquatic Fitness Center - Aqua Zumba™, Aqua Cycles, Aqua Treadmills, Swim Lanes for Free Swim and Silver Sneakers™ “Splash” classes
- Outdoor Fitness Equipment and Walking Trail
- Fitness Classes – Weight Training, Flexibility, Aerobics, and Chair Fitness
- Ping Pong - Upon request
- Dance Classes – Line Dancing, Two Stepping, Zumba™ & MixxedFit
- Multipurpose Room – A variety of senior related topics, evidence-based classes, activities & Table games such as Bingo, Dominoes and various Card Games
The PINNACLE Center is free* for use to Fort Bend County or Fort Bend Houston residents that are ages 50 and above.
The PINNACLE does not discriminate against any person on the basis, of race, color, national origin, disability, sex or age in admission, treatment, or participation in its programs, services and activities, or in employment. No person shall be excluded from participation or denied the benefits of any service, or be subjected to discrimination based on race, color, nationality, religion, sex, age, or disabilities.
5525#C&D Hobby Road, Houston, Texas 77053
Monday – Friday