The Peak Table Games
- Ping Pong (open play upon request)
- Dominoes & Bid Whist, Bridge
- Monopoly, Scrabble, Uno and more
- Games of your choice (You provide)
- Indoor Swimming Pool
- Aqua Cycles and Aqua Treadmills
- Aqua Zumba™
- Silver Sneakers™ ”Splash”
- Restroom and Shower Available
- Certified Lifeguards
- Swimming Lane and Water Aerobics Equipment Available
Wake Up and Walk DVD
- Fitness Video Class
- Saturday Only
- Video Selected by Pinnacle Staff
Cardio Punch Out
- Includes flexibility, strength, cardio, and self- defense training in a fun and exciting way.
- Performed to music set at 120-130 bpm.
- Exercises modified to capability of individual or group.
- Compilation of stretching exercises derived from the dance and martial arts.
- Class performed to slow and meditative music.
- Stretches can be modified to varying degrees of difficulty.
- A safe and effective program for those who are limited to or choose to exercise while sitting.
- Includes Flexibility, strength, and cardio training.
- Class performed to music tempo of 120-130 bpm.
- Well rounded exercise routine for those who enjoy walking.
- 3 minute work to 1 minute rest intervals.
- Participants alternate between cardio and strength exercises for 12 three minute rounds.
Abdominal and Core
- Comprehensive Abdominal workout.
- 3 minute work to 1 minute rest intervals
- Participants alternate between abdominal exercises and cardio for 12 three minute rounds
- Designed to help participants improve performance of activities of daily living (ADL).
- Focus is on balance, strength, and controlled movement patterns.
- Interactive class with demonstration and explanation of exercise technique and benefits.
- Focus is on strength, cardio and boxing training.
- Not exclusive to any gender