Please note that Court staff can tell you about the services of the Court and can answer questions about how the Court works; however, Court staff cannot give legal advice or answer legal questions. If you need someone to research the law and give you legal advice, you should consult an attorney. 

To check the status of filings online, click the "County Records Research" link found at the top of the page. 

Questions regarding fees, filings, and status of filings can be directed to the Fort Bend County Clerk's office at (281) 341-8665.