To reclaim your pet from Fort Bend County Animal Services
- You must visit FBCAS to reclaim your pet Tuesday through Friday during business hours.
- Bring proof of ownership like vet records or a photo ID of your pet to reclaim. You will also need your photo ID. We accept driver's license, US or international passport, government or other official photo identification.
- You will be charged a fee* to reclaim your pet. Fees per pet are:
- $50 impound fee
- $10 per day for boarding
- $15 for a Rabies vaccination and tag
- $10 for a County Registration Tag for altered animals
- $30 for a County Registration Tag for unaltered animals
Fees are doubled for second impound, tripled for third impound.
* Fees are current as of November 2018